CDCR's COMPSTAT Statistics
CompStat- or COMPSTAT-(short for COMPuter STATistics or COMParative STATistics) is the name given to the New York City Police Department's accountability process and has since been replicated in many other departments. COMPSTAT is a management philosophy or organizational management tool for police departments, roughly equivalent to Six Sigma or TQM, and is not a computer system or software package.
Read more about COMPSTAT
13 Month Statistical Reports
Division of Adult Institutions (DAI)
13 month statistical reports grouped by mission-based program areas.
Division of Adult Parole Operations (DAPO)
13 month statistical reports grouped by parole region.
Division of Juvenile Justice (DJJ)
13 month statistical reports grouped by the facility, region, or office.
- N.A. Chaderjian Youth Correctional Facility
- O.H. Close Youth Correctional Facility
- Pine Grove Youth Conservation Camp
- Preston Youth Correctional Facility
- Southern Youth Correctional Reception Center and Clinic
- Ventura Youth Correctional Facility
- COMPSTAT Statistical Reports
- About COMPSTAT
- The Process: An Overview
- DAI Counting Rules (PDF)
- DAPO Counting Rules (PDF)
- Division of Juvenile Facilities Counting Rules (PDF)
- Division of Juvenile Operations Counting Rules (PDF)
- Division of Juvenile Programs Counting Rules (PDF)
- Division of Juvenile Parole Board Counting Rules (PDF)