CDCR Contact Information
Locate, contact, visit...
For information about locating, contacting, visiting and corresponding with CDCR inmates and juveniles use the Inmate Locator or call the following phone numbers:
- Identification Unit: (916) 445-6713
Contact Information for Adult Inmates
- CDCR Institutions
- CDCR Visiting Sergeant or Lieutenant
- Institution Medical Release of Information
- Community Partnership Contacts
- Litigation Coordinators And Fax Numbers
For Employment information, visit Career Opportunities, or for...
Peace Officer Recruitment information, call:
1-866-232-5627 or email the Customer Service Unit at CustomerService.OPOS@cdcr.ca.gov
Dental, Mental Health Recruitment and Medical (Juvenile Only)
call 888-232-4584 or
Medical Recruitment (Adult Only) call
1-877-793-HIRE(4473) or email email@example.com
Office of Business Services
Contracts and Procurement Help Desk Phone Number: (916) 255-5624
Fax Number: (916) 255-6186
Small Business/DVBE Advocate
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B-2
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone: (916) 255-3029
Fax: (916) 255-0677
Small Business Accounts Receivable/Payable Assistance
Certified small business suppliers or non-profits seeking assistance with past due payments may email a request for assistance, to Sacramento Accounting Small Business Center for Excellence, to receive payment on past due invoices.
Phone: (916)255-5443 | Email: SACAPHELP@cdcr.ca.gov
Issue resolution and support
If you have not been able to resolve an inmate/juvenile issue with a CDCR prison or juvenile facility, contact the Office of the Ombudsman.
- Visit the Ombudsman website
- Telephone Number: (916)-445-1773.
- Visiting HOTLINE: 1-800-374-8474
- Visit the Visitation website
Public Information Officers
Each institution has a Public Information Officer (PIO) acting as the main point of contact for public requests and information.
- Lists of Public Information Officers
CDCR Press Office
- Phone: (916) 445-4950
- Visit the Press Office website
Office of Research
1515 S Street , Sacramento, CA 95811-7243
- Phone: (916) 445-1310
- FAX: (916) 323-2998
- Visit the Office of Research website