Central California Women's Facility (CCWF)
Deborah K. Johnson, Warden
- PIA: Dental laboratory, fabric products, farming,
garment making, silk screening.
Vocational: Auto body repair and refinishing, computer technology, cosmetology, electronics, office services.
Academic: Adult Basic Education, High School/GED, Pre-Release, Literacy Program, College Degree Program (provided by Feather River Community College).
Other: Community Service Crews, Youth Diversion, Religious, Arts in Corrections, Victim Impact Self Awareness, Drug Treatment/Diversion, Parenting, Substance Abuse (Informational), Job Placement, Self-Help Groups (e.g., Narcotics and Alcoholics Anonymous, etc.)
- Joint Venture Electronics: A public-private partnership which employs approximately 45 inmates in an electronics manufacturing program. The inmates are paid a prevailing wage. Deductions are made for room and board, crime victim compensation, prisoner family support and mandatory savings for release.
Family Reunification LiaisonCDCR provides through a contract with a community-based organization an on-site Case Manager as a family reunification liaison for inmates and family members, to assist with an inmate’s pre-release preparation; and conduct Parenting and Creative Conflict Resolution classes for inmates. Please call the Institution to contact the Family Reunification Liason.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus/Chowchilla Family Express
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)