Central California Women's Facility (CCWF)
Deborah K. Johnson, Warden
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
Visiting Hours and Directions
* If you are experiencing flu like synptoms or are not feeling well, please stay home until you are feeling better. *
from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For up to date visiting information please call the visiting hotline at (800) 374-8474
For further information please contact our visiting staff at (559) 665-5531, ext. 7600.
A CDCR funded Visitor Center is at the institution operated by a community-based organization under contract to CDCR. The Visitor Center provides visiting assistance to family members and friends including a sheltered place to wait before and after visits, transportation to and from local transit terminals, childcare, clothing appropriate for visits on loan, and information about local resources, visiting rules and regulations.
Statewide Inmate Family Council Message:
Local Inmate Family Councils (IFC's) are a gathering of family and friends of the incarcerated who meet regularly with Wardens to support visiting since keeping strong family connections with loved ones is a powerful rehabilitative tool. These IFC's promote visiting by clarifying rules and regulations as well as discussing health, education, vocational training, packages, books, and related issues. For more information on connecting with a local IFC, please visit the Statewide IFC website.
- Take Highway 99 South
- Three miles south of Chowchilla to the Avenue 24 exit
- Left on Avenue 24; proceed four miles
- Turn right on Road 22
- First prison on your right
- Take Highway 99 North
- Three miles past Madera
- 20 1/2 exit
- Proceed east for three miles
- First prison on your left
Visit this link to customize your driving directions.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)