Central California Women's Facility (CCWF)
Deborah K. Johnson, Warden
Visiting Hours and Directions
* If you are experiencing flu like synptoms or are not feeling well, please stay home until you are feeling better. *
from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For up to date visiting information please call the visiting hotline at (800) 374-8474
For further information please contact our visiting staff at (559) 665-5531, ext. 7600.
A CDCR funded Visitor Center is at the institution operated by a community-based organization under contract to CDCR. The Visitor Center provides visiting assistance to family members and friends including a sheltered place to wait before and after visits, transportation to and from local transit terminals, childcare, clothing appropriate for visits on loan, and information about local resources, visiting rules and regulations.
- Take Highway 99 South
- Three miles south of Chowchilla to the Avenue 24 exit
- Left on Avenue 24; proceed four miles
- Turn right on Road 22
- First prison on your right
- Take Highway 99 North
- Three miles past Madera
- 20 1/2 exit
- Proceed east for three miles
- First prison on your left
Visit this link to customize your driving directions.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)