Central California Women's Facility (CCWF)
- PIA: Dental laboratory, fabric products, farming,
garment making, silk screening.
- Vocational: Auto body repair and refinishing, computer technology, cosmetology, electronics, office services.
- Academic: Adult Basic Education, High School/GED, Pre-Release, Literacy Program, College Degree Program (provided by Feather River Community College).
- Other: Community Service Crews, Youth Diversion, Religious, Arts in Corrections, Victim Impact Self Awareness, Drug Treatment/Diversion, Parenting, Substance Abuse (Informational), Job Placement, Self-Help Groups (e.g., Narcotics and Alcoholics Anonymous, etc.)
- Joint Venture Electronics: A public-private partnership which employs approximately 45 inmates in an electronics manufacturing program. The inmates are paid a prevailing wage. Deductions are made for room and board, crime victim compensation, prisoner family support and mandatory savings for release.
CDCR's Division of Rehabilitative Programs offers a wide range of programs for inmates. Check to see which programs are offered at this institution.
Family Liaison Service Specialist
CDCR provides through a contract with a community-based organization an on-site Case Manager as a family reunification liaison for inmates and family members, to assist with an inmates pre-release preparation; and conduct Parenting and Creative Conflict Resolution classes for inmates. Please call the Institution to contact the Family Reunification Liaison.