California Health Care Facility, Stockton
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
- 337 high acuity medical beds
- 673 low acuity medical beds
- 432 intermediate care mental health beds
- 98 mental health crisis beds
- 100 beds for inmate workers
- Dental Care/Dialysis Treatment/Diagnostic Center
In addition, San Joaquin General Hospital provides more intensive care and surgery not available at the California Health Care Facility. Inmate-patients are housed in a secure, guarded area separate from other patients in a ward constructed at state expense.
- Mission Statement
- Institution Statistics
- Visiting and Directions
- Sending Money to an Inmate
- PREA Information
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)