California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
Administrative Segregation Unit
The new Administrative Segregation Unit (ASU) was activated on June 2, 2003. It includes programming space to facilitate custodial and operational needs and also complies with court mandated and regulated activities such as exercise and on-site medical/mental health delivery systems. The ASU building consists of eight housing modules/sections in a single story design, an elevated central control room, and administrative, program and service space within the building. Six of the modules/sections contain 12 cells and 2 contain 14 cells. All modules/sections contain showers, holding cells and adjacent exercise yards. Exercise yards are intended to accommodate one or two inmates (from the same cell) with supervision provided by a Correctional Officer, supplemented by closed-circuit television surveillance. The ASU is located between the Acute Care Hospital and Facility 4B.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)