California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
Warden (A) for California State Prison-Corcoran.
Acute Care Hospital
The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation opened the Acute Care Hospital (ACH) at Corcoran in June 1993. The ACH is a maximum security facility licensed under the Health and Safety Code as a 75-bed hospital, with 21 non-licensed outpatient housing unit beds, which operates 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. ACH provides general acute medical, surgical, medical health crisis, and specialty outpatient services. The patients served may be described as adult offenders ranging from 18 years of age and older. The hospital supports the Department of Corrections by providing services to inmates from SHU, Administrative Segregation Units (Ad-Seg), Level IV institutions, and the surrounding institutions.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)