California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
Warden (A) for California State Prison-Corcoran.
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
Level I - General Population
Total capacity of Level I inmates is 728. Approximately 95% of these inmates are assigned permanent jobs. The jobs performed include Community Work Crews, Administration Building Porters, Maintenance, PIA Warehouse, Fire House, Garage, Grounds Yard Crews, PIA Corp Farm and PIA Dairy.
The Minimum Support Facility (MSF) Level I at CSP-Corcoran consists of five buildings; four are dormitories housing up to 192 inmates each, and one E-dormitory housing 200 inmates. The complex has a culinary and dining hall, its own recreation facilities, library, chapel, and visiting room. As of October 14, 2009 the Department deactivated the Substance Abuse Program (SAP) located within the Level I Facility.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)