California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
Level I - General Population
Total capacity of Level I inmates is 728. Approximately 95% of these inmates are assigned permanent jobs. The jobs performed include Community Work Crews, Administration Building Porters, Maintenance, PIA Warehouse, Fire House, Garage, Grounds Yard Crews, PIA Corp Farm and PIA Dairy.
The Minimum Support Facility (MSF) Level I at CSP-Corcoran consists of five buildings; four are dormitories housing up to 192 inmates each, and one E-dormitory housing 200 inmates. The complex has a culinary and dining hall, its own recreation facilities, library, chapel, and visiting room. As of October 14, 2009 the Department deactivated the Substance Abuse Program (SAP) located within the Level I Facility.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- CDCR Adult and Juvenile Institutions and Camps in California (pdf)
- Get on the Bus/Chowchilla Family Express
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)