California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
Level III - General Population
Facility III-C houses inmates with a classification score of 28-51. The design of the individual housing unit is a 270º design facility.
Facility III-C has five buildings with a total combined bed capacity of 1,080. III-C is designated as a Sensitive Needs Yard. Current programs in this facility include an Orientation Unit, DPP, DDP, and CCCMS.
The Facility III-C gymnasium has been converted into dormitory type housing, having a capacity of 120 inmates.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- CDCR Adult and Juvenile Institutions and Camps in California (pdf)
- Get on the Bus/Chowchilla Family Express
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)