California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
Warden (A) for California State Prison-Corcoran.
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
Level III - General Population
Facility III-C houses inmates with a classification score of 28-51. The design of the individual housing unit is a 270º design facility.
Facility III-C has five buildings with a total combined bed capacity of 1,080. III-C is designated as a Sensitive Needs Yard. Current programs in this facility include an Orientation Unit, DPP, DDP, and CCCMS.
The Facility III-C gymnasium has been converted into dormitory type housing, having a capacity of 120 inmates.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)