California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
Level IV - General Population
Facilities III-A and III-B house inmates with a classification score of 51 and above. The design of the individual housing unit is a 270º design facility.
Facility III-A is a Level IV General Population placement. The design of the individual housing unit is a 270º design facility. The III-A Facility has five buildings, three which house general population inmates, with a total combined bed capacity of 600 inmates. On October 2009 the Administrative Segregation Unit (ASU) EOP hub was relocated to 3A03 and the ASU Unit was relocated to 3A04. Current programs in this facility include ASU, EOP/HUB and CCCMS.
Facility III-B has five buildings with the bed capacity for 1,121 inmates. Current programs in this facility include Orientation Unit, Disability Placement Program (DPP), Developmentally Disabled Program (DDP), and inmate participants in the Mental Health Services Delivery System (MHSDS) at the Enhanced Outpatient Program (EOP) and Correctional Clinical Case Management System (CCCMS) level of care.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- CDCR Adult and Juvenile Institutions and Camps in California (pdf)
- Get on the Bus/Chowchilla Family Express
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)