California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
Warden (A) for California State Prison-Corcoran.
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
Prison Industry Authority
The Prison Industry Authority administers a work program for inmates in California correctional institutions to improve their job skills and reduce idleness. The program is fully supported by sales of products and services to government agencies.
PIA is composed of the "Century 2000" modular office system manufacturing facilities, an institutional laundry, agribusiness enterprises, a warehouse/freight distribution center, industrial maintenance and repair, in addition to providing Administrative functions to the PIA farm and laundry located at the Wasco State Prison/Reception Center. PIA employs 303 inmates in a private business-like setting throughout CSP-Corcoran.
The "Century 2002" modular office system spans two housing yards (III-B and III-C) and occupies approximately 100,000 square feet of factory floor space. The institutional laundry is operated seven days a week, ten hours per day by rotating crews of Level III inmates. The Warehouse and Distribution Center at Corcoran serves as the central hub of a statewide distribution network. The Agribusiness consists of 400 acres of farmland, a dairy capable of milking 1,800 cows and a milk packaging facility that provides milk for several surrounding institutions.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)