California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
Warden (A) for California State Prison-Corcoran.
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
CSP-Corcoran was opened in February 1988, and covers 942 acres.
Inmate Population (as of Sept. 26, 2013)
General Population: 558
Sensitive Needs Yards: 1,785
Facility 4A SHU: 613
Facility 4B SHU: 645
Administrative Segregation Unit: 383
Minimum Support Facility: 319
Acute Care Hospital: 76
Health care: 436
Operating budget for FY 2013/2014
$192,154,652 (does not include medical, educational or community resources)
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)