California Rehabilitation Center (CRC)
- Vocational: Air Conditioning, Automotive, Electrical Works, Electronics, Carpentry, Plumbing, Computer Literacy, and Office Services & Related Technologies.
Academic: Adult Basic Education, High School/GED, Literacy Program, College Program.
Other: Cal-Trans and CAL-Fire Crews, Religious, Hospitality Friends Outside, Self-Help Programs: Narcotic Anonymous, Alcoholic Anonymous, Anger Management, Esjepo, TUMI, Veterans In Prison, Parenting and Toastmasters.
- Substance Abuse Programs: CRC hosts one structured Substance Abuse Program (SAP) geared towards assisting participating inmates and guiding them in the right direction to lead productive and meaningful lives.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)