California Rehabilitation Center (CRC)
Visiting Hours and Directions:
Saturdays and Sundays from 7:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Holidays* from 7:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
Year's Day, Independence Day,
The men's weekend visiting schedule is controlled by the last two numbers of the inmate's prison number.
Please refrain from wearing blue jeans, blue shirts or any clothing similar to that worn by the inmate population. Additionally, please be sure to have proper identification when visiting the institution.
Please be safe and enjoy your visit.
A CDCR funded Visitor Center is at the institution operated by a community-based organization under contract to CDCR. The Visitor Center provides visiting assistance to family members and friends including a sheltered place to wait before and after visits, transportation to and from local transit terminals, childcare, clothing appropriate for visits on loan, and information about local resources, visiting rules and regulations.
Direct: 951-737-2683 x4362 Toll-Free: 800-374-8474
The California Rehabilitation Center is located 50 miles southeast of Los Angeles, 15 miles northwest of Riverside. For additional information, visit this link to customize your driving directions.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- CDCR Adult and Juvenile Institutions and Camps in California (pdf)
- Get on the Bus/Chowchilla Family Express
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)