Correctional Training Facility (CTF)
- PIA: Administration, Wood Products (Furniture Manufacturing, Upholstery), Textiles, Silk Screen, Warehouse and Maintenance.
- Vocational: Electronics, Auto Mechanics, Building Maintenance, Carpentry, Computer Literacy, Electrical Works, HVAC, Masonry, Plumbing, Small Engine, Welding, Office Services.
- Academic: Adult Basic Education, Voluntary Education Program, High School/GED, Literacy Program, Computer Assisted Education, College.
- Volunteer/Self Help Programs: Balance Reentry Activity Group (BRAG), Life Cycle, Narcotics Anonymous/Alcoholics Anonymous (NA/AA), Avatar, Toastmasters, Fathers Behind Bars, Alternative To Violence (AVP), Veterans Group, Higher Education Learning Program (HELP), Al-Anon, Criminals and Gangs Anonymous (CGA), Inner Circle (Men’s support group), Incarcerated Vietnam Veterans of America, Native American, Operation New Hope, Rosary Group/Catholic Choir, WE CARE Juvenile Deterrent Group.
- Other: Recycle, Friends Outside, Religious Services, Veterans Service Office, Organized Sports, Substance Abuse Program (SAP), Criminal Thinking (beginning January 2014), Anger Management (beginning January 2014), Family Relations (beginning January 2014), Transitions – Pre Release (beginning January 2014).
Note: the dates are tentative and subject to change.
CDCR's Division of Rehabilitative Programs offers a wide range of programs for inmates. Check to see which programs are offered at this institution.
Family Liaison Service Specialist
CDCR provides through a contract with a community-based organization an on-site Case Manager as a family reunification liaison for inmates and family members, to assist with an inmates pre-release preparation; and conduct Parenting and Creative Conflict Resolution classes for inmates. Please call the Institution to contact the Family Reunification Liaison.