Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP)
A. M. Gonzales,
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Auto Body and Fender, Auto Mechanic, Building Maintenance, Electrical Works, Electronics, Masonry, Offices Support and Related Technologies, Plumbing, and Welding.
Academic: Adult Basic Education, GED, Literacy Program, Computer Assisted Education, Adult Basic Education Model 2, College Programs, and Incarcerated Inmate Program, Voluntary Education Program (VEP).
- Other: Religious, Victim Awareness, Alternative to Violence Class, Parenting Class, Toastmasters, and the Veterans Group Substance Abuse Program AA/NA, Sustance Abuse Program Level 1 & Level 2.
Family Reunification LiaisonCDCR provides through a contract with a community-based organization an on-site Case Manager as a family reunification liaison for inmates and family members, to assist with an inmate’s pre-release preparation; and conduct Parenting and Creative Conflict Resolution classes for inmates. Please call the Institution to contact the Family Reunification Liason.
CVSP Family Reunification Liaison (760) 922-5300 ext. 6455
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- CDCR Adult and Juvenile Institutions and Camps in California (pdf)
- Get on the Bus/Chowchilla Family Express
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)