Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP)
Kimberly A Seibel,
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
PIA: Laundry, Health Facility Maintenance
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Auto Body and Fender, Auto Mechanics, Building Maintenance, Computer Literacy, Electrical Works, Electronics, Masonry, Offices Services and Related Technologies, Plumbing, and Welding.
Academic: Adult Basic Education Level 1, GED, Facility and Library Literacy Programs, Computer Assisted Instruction Lab, Adult Basic Education Model 2, College Programs, and Voluntary Education Program (VEP).
Victims Awareness, Alternatives to Violence Program, Parenting classes, Toastmasters, Veteranís Group, AA/NA and Friends Outside.
- OSATS: Re-entry Hub Services, Substance Abuse Treatment, Anger Management Treatment, Criminal Thinking Treatment, Family Relations and Transitions to Parole.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)