Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP)
A. M. Gonzales,
PIA: Laundry, Health Facility Maintenance
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Auto Body and Fender, Auto Mechanics, Building Maintenance, Computer Literacy, Electrical Works, Electronics, Masonry, Offices Services and Related Technologies, Plumbing, and Welding.
Academic: Adult Basic Education Level 1, GED, Facility and Library Literacy Programs, Computer Assisted Instruction Lab, Adult Basic Education Model 2, College Programs, and Voluntary Education Program (VEP).
Victims Awareness, Alternatives to Violence Program, Parenting classes, Toastmasters, Veteranís Group, AA/NA and Friends Outside.
- OSATS: Re-entry Hub Services, Substance Abuse Treatment, Anger Management Treatment, Criminal Thinking Treatment, Family Relations and Transitions to Parole.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)