Folsom State Prison (FSP)
- PIA: License Plate Factory, Sign Shop, Furniture Shop, Metal Fabrication, Print Shop and Digital Services (Mapping).
- PIA Modular Building Enterprise and Pre-Apprenticeship Program.
- Vocational: Masonry, Building Maintenance, Office Services, Welding, (AWS Certification), and Auto Mechanics (ASE Certification).
- Academic: Adult Basic Education (ABE), General Education Development, (GED), Adult High School (AHS), English as a Second Language.
- Other Programs: Correctional Learning Network (CLN), Community Crews, Self Help Groups (AA/NA), Youth Diversion, Parenting, Fitness For Life, Healthful Living, Parenting, Library, correspondence courses, Military Veteran's Group, and college programs.
- Alpha Re-Entry Program: Offers life skills that include parenting, celebration of recovery, alcohol, drug and other addictive behaviors, preparing inmates for re-entry into their families and communities.
- California New Start Prison to Employment Transition Program: A pre-release employment program for eligible inmates. The program consist of a 4 week 70 hour curriculum consisting of: transition planning, job search techniques, job applications, resume writing, interview preparation, financial literacy and One Stop Career Center orientation.
CDCR's Division of Rehabilitative Programs offers a wide range of programs for inmates. Check to see which programs are offered at this institution.
Family Liaison Service Specialist
CDCR provides through a contract with a community-based organization an on-site Case Manager as a family reunification liaison for inmates and family members, to assist with an inmates pre-release preparation; and conduct Parenting and Creative Conflict Resolution classes for inmates. Please call the Institution to contact the Family Reunification Liaison.