High Desert State Prison (HDSP)
- PIA: None
All Vocational programs are located on Facility B. Vocational programs offered include, auto body repair and refinishing, and building maintenance.
Academic: Adult Basic Education, High School/GED, English as a Second Language, and Literacy Program.
- Other: Religious, Victim Awareness, Alternative to Violence project, Alcohol/Narcotics Anonymous, Veterans group, Lifers Group, and Inside Out Dad.
Family Reunification LiaisonCDCR provides through a contract with a community-based organization an on-site Case Manager as a family reunification liaison for inmates and family members, to assist with an inmate’s pre-release preparation; and conduct Parenting and Creative Conflict Resolution classes for inmates. Please call the Institution to contact the Family Reunification Liason.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- CDCR Adult and Juvenile Institutions and Camps in California (pdf)
- Get on the Bus/Chowchilla Family Express
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)