Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP)
Joe A. Lizarraga,
- PIA: Coffee Roasting, Laundry, Meat Processing, and Textiles.
- Vocational: Welding, AC/Refrigeration, Electronics and Office Services.
- Academic: AVoluntary Education Program (VEP) and Standard Adult Basic Education Classrooms.
- Other: Religious Programs and Inmate Leisure Time Activity Groups (ILTAGS) which included: Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Criminals and Gangmembers Anonymous, Criminals and Gangmembers Anonymous Re-Entry, Christian 12-Step, Veteran's Groups, Lifer Support Groups, Self Awareness and Recovery, Juvenile Diversion Program, Victim Awareness Offender Program, Gavel Club, Self Exploration Through Writing, Parenting Skills, Anger Management and other Religious and Self Help - Support Programs.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)