California State Prison, Sacramento (SAC)
- PIA: Administration, laundry, and warehouse.
- Vocational: Janitorial services, office services.
- Academic: Adult Basic Education, High School/GED, EOP-designated Academics, Literacy Program, Bridging Education Programs, Arts in Corrections/Bridging, Library Services, Recreation Coach, Independent Study, English Language Development.
- Medical: Psychiatric Services Unit (PSU), Enhanced Outpatient (EOP), Correctional Clinical Case
Management System (CCCMS), Outpatient Housing Unit (OHU) and Correctional Treatment Center (CTC).
- Other: Religious, Arts in Corrections, Self-Help Groups.
CDCR's Division of Rehabilitative Programs offers a wide range of programs for inmates. Check to see which programs are offered at this institution.
Family Liaison Service Specialist
CDCR provides through a contract with a community-based organization an on-site Case Manager as a family reunification liaison for inmates and family members, to assist with an inmates pre-release preparation; and conduct Parenting and Creative Conflict Resolution classes for inmates. Please call the Institution to contact the Family Reunification Liaison.