Image of a the inside of a Prison Facility

California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison, Corcoran (SATF-CSP, Corcoran)

Aerial view of California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison, Corcoran. CLICK to download a copy.
Physical Address: Mailing Address:
900 Quebec Avenue
Corcoran, CA 93212
(559) 992-7100
P. O. Box 7100
Corcoran, CA 93212

Stu Sherman, Warden (A)

Stu Sherman, Warden

Inmate Mailing Address:

Facility A & B
P.O. Box 5248
Corcoran, CA 93212
Facility C
P.O. Box 5246
Corcoran, CA 93212
Facility D & E
P.O. Box 5242
Corcoran, CA 93212
Facility F & G
P.O. Box 5244
Corcoran, CA 93212

3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates

  1. Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
  2. EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
  3. Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.

For more information, view in English or Español.


Click here for a list of Volunteer and Self Help Programs

Inmate Programs:

  • PIA: Food & Beverage Packaging

  • Vocational: Air conditioning and refrigeration; auto body; auto transmission; auto tune-up; building maintenance; electrical works; electronics; masonry; office services; plumbing; small engine repair; welding

  • Academic: Adult Basic Education I, II and III/GED; Behavior Management Unit (BMU); Developmental Disability Program (DDP); Disability Placement Program (DPP); Independent Study; Literacy Lab

  • Other: Religious services; Drug Treatment/Diversion; Alcoholics Anonymous: Narcotics Anonymous

Family Liaison Service Specialist

CDCR provides through a contract with a community-based organization an on-site Case Manager as a family reunification liaison for inmates and family members, to assist with an inmates pre-release preparation; and conduct Parenting and Creative Conflict Resolution classes for inmates. Please call the Institution to contact the Family Reunification Liaison.