California State Prison, Solano (SOL)
| Eric Arnold, |
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
CSP-Solano was opened August 1984, and covers 146 acres. As of Fiscal Year 2013/2014, the following statistics apply:
Number of custody staff:
Number of support services staff:
Number of medical staff:
Total number of staff:
Approximate Annual operating budget:
Designed Bedspace & Count
Staffed Capacity (150%)
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)