Receiving Calls from Inmates and Wards
The CDCR uses the Department of General Services (DGS) Inmate/Ward Telephone System (IWTS) Contract that provides collect-only domestic and international telephone services to the inmates and wards at CDCR facilities. All issues related to inmate and ward families and friends inquiring about unblocking a telephone number, disputing charges on a telephone bill, etc., should be directed to GTL Customer Service at 1-888-415-0377. It is the responsibility of the inmate/ward telephone vendor (GTL) to address and resolve these types of issues.
Get more information about the inmate/ward phone system provided by GTL.
GTL Notices Issued December 2013
GTL International Advance Pay & CDCR
GTL Notices Issued May 2013 – New Rates Effective May 26, 2013New Inmate Rates at Adult and Youth Institutions
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)