Office of Training and Professional Development
Printable Visitor Guides
The guides listed below are made available to assist you with any questions you may have while visiting the Office of Training and Professional Development at the Correctional Training Center.
Richard A. McGee Correctional Training Center (CTC)
9850 Twin Cities Road, Galt, CA 95632
View on Google View on MapQuest
From Highway 99
Approximately 1 mile west of Highway 99. Take Hwy-104/Twin Cities Road exit.
From Interstate 5
Approximately 9 miles east of Interstate 5. Take Hwy-104/Twin Cities Road exit.
- Parking is free at CTC. Staff may be directing traffic upon entrance to the facility.
- Plan to arrive early. Traffic, parking and security checks may result in delays getting to your destination. There may be extensive walking required.
- The Academy does not issue handicapped or special parking passes, so please bring your own handicapped placard.
- Do not park in areas designated as “CTC Staff Parking.” Parking citations will be issued to anyone parking in unauthorized parking areas. Approval must be obtained by the Administrator prior to parking in any restricted area.
- The posted speed limit is 15mph. Seatbelts must be worn by all vehicle occupants at all times when driving on Academy grounds.
- Drivers may not use handheld cellular phones while the vehicle is in motion. If you need to use your phone, use a hands-free device or pull over.
- Please be alert of other visitors and drive carefully.