Office of the Ombudsman
Parole Assistance

How Can the Ombudsman Help with Parole Issues?

You must contact the inmate or parolees Parole Agent for parole information. The Office of the Ombudsman can assist by providing basic parole and post release community supervision information; however, we do not have jurisdiction over parole issues.

How Can I Obtain Parole Information?

You may visit the Department's Division of Adult Parole Operations website at:

How Do I Contact a Parole Region Headquarters Office?

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact one of the headquarters offices listed below:

Northern Region Parole Units   Southern Region Parole Units