When: April 1-29, 2022
Description: The National Reentry Resource Center will be hosting events throughout April to support the justice field and help individuals, communities, and agencies recognize the importance of reentry and their role in supporting safe and successful reentry.
Visit the National Reentry Resource Center’s Second Chance Month webpage to view and register for the scheduled events.
Events for the week of April 25th through April 28th:
- April 25, 2022, from 8:30-10:00 AM PDT: Exploring Efforts to Provide Coordinated Reentry Services to Youth
- April 25, 2022, from 12:00-1:15 PM PDT: Lessons Learned from Reentry Coordinators: Overcoming Challenges in the Field
- April 26, 2022, from 12:00-1:15 PM PDT: Raising the Bar on Juvenile Reentry: What Young People Say They Need
- April 26, 2022, from 12:00-1:15 PM PDT: Connections to Behavioral Health and Support Services Through Reentry
- April 27, 2022, from 9:00-10:15 AM PDT: Manufacturing a Future Post-Release: Two Paths to High-Skill Manufacturing Jobs
- April 27, 2022, from 12:00-1:15 PM PDT: Building Effective Partnerships with Continuums of Care to Increase Housing Options for People Leaving Prisons and Jails
- April 28, 2022, from 9:00-10:15 AM PDT: Strengthening Your Reentry Program Evaluation Through Primary Data Collection