Cal Voices is dedicated to improving the lives of residents in the diverse communities of California through advocacy, education, research, and culturally relevant services. In all of its programs, Cal Voices works with individuals and families with mental health challenges to promote wellness and recovery, prevention, and improved access to services and support. Cal Voices staff strive to provide peer services that foster recovery, reduce stigma and discrimination, and improve cultural competency through self-help, education, and culturally relevant research.
Cal Voices is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- FAMILY ADVOCATE | SACRAMENTO, CA
- FAMILY ADVOCATE – SPANISH SPEAKING (CHILDREN’S SYSTEM OF CARE) | CARNELIAN BAY, CA
- FAMILY ADVOCATE (FAMILY MOBILE CRISIS TEAM) | ROSEVILLE, CA
- PEER PARTNER SPECIALIST (APSS CLINIC) | SACRAMENTO, CA
- PEER SPECIALIST (COMMUNITY SUPPORT TEAM) | SACRAMENTO, CA
- PEI PEER SUPPORT SPECIALIST | AMADOR, CA
- PROGRAM COORDINATOR (OLDER ADULT PROGRAM) | SACRAMENTO, CA
- PROGRAM COORDINATOR (WARM LINE) | SACRAMENTO, CA
Please refer to the Job Postings for requirements and additional Information.