The Council of State Governments (CSG) Justice Center will be hosting a webinar series with partners from the Corporation for Supportive Housing and Luken Solutions, and support from the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Assistance. The webinar series will build on the foundation of CSG Justice Center’s Action Points: Four Steps to Expand Access to Housing for People in the Justice System with Behavioral Health Needs and will equip state and local justice system leaders with the tools for meaningful collaboration to fully leverage available funding to provide and develop housing for people leaving the justice system.
The webinars will be hosted from 11:00-12:30 PST from May to September 2022. Register at the links below:
- Thursday, May 19, 2022: The Action Points Framework: Four Key Steps to Expanding Housing Opportunities. Click here to watch the webinar recording.
- Thursday, June 23, 2022: Prioritizing Housing Resources for People with Justice Involvement. Click here to watch the webinar recording.
- Thursday, July 21, 2022: Key Development Concepts and Housing Models for Justice System Leaders. Click here to watch the webinar recording.
- Thursday, August 18, 2022: Making the Business Case for Housing. Click here to watch the webinar recording.
- Thursday, September 22, 2022: Community-Level Steps for Cross-Sector Collaboration to Increase Housing Opportunity
Each webinar will be followed at a later date by an Office Hours Sessions, which will allow attendees to apply the lessons of the webinar, pose questions to community experts and subject matter experts, and receive hands-on technical assistance. The first Office Hours session will tentatively be held on Thursday, June 2, 2022, from 12:00-1:30 PST.