The Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC) is seeking statements of interest from anyone interested in serving on an Executive Steering Committee to work on the following grants that BSCC will be launching:
- Organized Retail Theft Grant Program
- Organized Retail Theft Vertical Prosecution Grant Program
- Local Law Enforcement Gun Buyback Grant Program
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous People Grant Program
- Mobile Probation Service Centers Grant Program
BSCC staff will establish Executive Steering Committee’s for each grant that are diverse in professional and lived experience, geography, gender, and demographics.
View the BSCC Executive Steering Committee Flyer for more information.