When: September 20, 2022, from 4:00-5:00 PM
September 22, 2022, from 5:00-6:00 PM
September 28, 2022, from 5:00-6:00 PM
Description: The Office of Youth and Community Restoration (OYCR) received funding to provide technical assistance, disseminate best practices, and issue grants to counties and probation departments for the purpose of transforming the juvenile justice system to improve outcomes for justice involved youth. OYCR is seeking public input in writing and through listening sessions, on the use of these funds. OYCR is particularly interested in ideas for projects or grants that advance its mission in providing:
- Mental health, sex abuse offense treatment, or related behavioral or trauma-based needs.
- Support programs or services that promote healthy adolescent development.
- Family engagement in programs.
- Reentry, including planning and linkages to support employment, housing, and continuing education.
- Evidence-based, promising, trauma-informed, and culturally responsive care.
Zoom meeting links, prior registration is not required: