The CARE TA Center is hosting a series of virtual sessions to hear directly from county behavioral health staff, community program staff, and those with lived experience on issues related to crisis continuum, justice diversion, housing, and community engagement. Through these sessions they want to learn more about current system challenges and innovative solutions to help inform the development of statewide learning opportunities and key resources for county and community-based organizations. The following listening sessions are available:
- Workforce Development: Individual interviews will be conducted to gather feedback on the current workforce challenges facing teams in recruitment, hiring, and retention practices. Register here for an individual interview.
- Identifying promising programs and practices for Housing/Homelessness: The listening session will occur November 29, 2022, from 12:30- 2:00 PM.
- Identifying promising programs and practices for Crisis Continuum of Care: The listening session will occur November 30, 2022, from 12:30-2:00 PM.
- Identifying promising programs and practices for Justice Diversion: The listening session will occur December 1, 2022, from 12:30-2:00 PM.
- County Behavioral Staff Experiences Providing Crisis Services through COVID-19. The listening session will occur December 5, 2022, from 9:30-11:00 AM.
- The MHSA Community Planning Process (CPP) – Identifying Best Practices for Community Engagement. The listening session will occur December 6, 2022, from 9:30-11:00 AM.