Daily Population Programming
- Yard/provision of meals within the same housing unit.
- Showers allowed with cleaning between uses.
- Dayroom access within the same living quarters.
- Law library: Paging only. Recreational reading books made available to incarcerated people in housing units; access to assistive devices provided in libraries or housing units, as resources are available.
- Phone calls allowed with staggered schedules and cleaning between uses.
- Mental Health referrals and routine appointments conducted cell-front.
- Mental Health and Nursing may provide in-cell activities and packet programming.
- Yard/provision of meals accessed within the same facility.
- Showers provided and cleaned on a designated cleaning schedule.
- Increase dayroom access to include more participants and/or hours.
- Normal library and law library access resumes with required physical distancing and facial coverings.
- Mental Health services, including groups, where physical distancing can be maintained.
- Normal institutional programming, with ongoing COVID-19 precautions.