Honorable Discharge Application

You can apply for an Honorable Discharge if:

  • It has been 18 months or more since you were discharged from DJJ
  • You have completed your probation or parole term
  • You have shown the ability to desist from criminal behavior
  • You have started a successful transition to adulthood

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Some examples to include in your summary are:

  • Work history
  • Education
  • Family relationships
  • Overcoming challenges
  • Community activities