Welcome to CDCR
Congratulations on becoming a member of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation – CDCR for short. You are now part of implementing CDCR’s core vision to enhance public safety. As a valued member, you will help achieve the goals of our organization, and learn to share in the common values of CDCR. These values include providing a responsible service to the public, conducting ourselves with integrity, serving as a positive role model, and exemplifying respect and trust with the public and our working partners.
- Human Resources (HR) — including forms and contacts
- Employee Resources — from maps to employee assistance
- Training and Development — online and classroom
- CDCR Travel Portal (Intranet)
- August 28, 2015 Travel Change Memorandum (Intranet)
- April 22, 2019 Airfare Reservations Reminder Memorandum (Intranet)