Employee & Executive Onboarding
Welcome to CDCR
Congratulations on becoming a member of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation – CDCR for short. You are now part of implementing CDCR’s core vision to enhance public safety. As a valued member, you will help achieve the goals of our organization, and learn to share in the common values of CDCR. These values include providing a responsible service to the public, conducting ourselves with integrity, serving as a positive role model, and exemplifying respect and trust with the public and our working partners.
Start Here to Begin Onboarding
Begin the process by selecting your position category below to walk through the steps needed to complete your hiring process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Human Resources (HR) — including forms and contacts
- Employee Resources — from maps to employee assistance
- Training and Development — online and classroom
- CDCR Travel Portal (Intranet)
- August 28, 2015 Travel Change Memorandum (Intranet)
- April 22, 2019 Airfare Reservations Reminder Memorandum (Intranet)
- November 18, 2019 Lactation Accommodation Policy Requirements Memorandum (Intranet)