Personal History Statement (PHS)

Do PHS documents have to be originals or can they be copies?

Candidates must submit original documents reflecting their citizenship status (e.g. birth certificate, naturalization form, or U.S. Passport) and a copy. The copy will be verified and retained for the background file, the original will be returned. Transcripts must also be certified originals and remain sealed from the school. Transcripts will not be returned.