Application Process

Whom do I notify if I move, change my telephone number, etc.?

To make changes to your contact information, please fill out the Change of Information (OPOS 30A) form and email it to our Customer Service inbox: You will need to save a copy of the form to your desktop first and then send it as an attachment. Be sure to include your name and ID number. The Change of Information form can also be mailed to:

Office of Peace Officer Selection
ATTN: Testing Unit
10000 Goethe Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827