Reports and Statistics
The Future of California Corrections
Much has changed since the Blueprint was released. To learn more read An Update to the Future of California Corrections (January 2016)
The Office of Research
The Office of Research is responsible for producing a variety of reports, including projections of the adult, parole, and juvenile populations; statistical summaries of CDCR’s populations and recidivism reporting.
COMPSTAT Operational Performance Measures
COMPSTAT reports include 13 month statistical reports grouped by: program area; parole region; facility; region or office.
Note: SB601 reports can be found linked on every adult facility page under Reports & Statistics.
Office of Audits and Court Compliance
California Correctional Health Care Services
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) provides care that includes medical, dental and mental health services, to California’s prison inmate population at all 35 California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) institutions statewide.
- View CDCR/CCHCS reports and court orders
- 2021 Annual Report on Suicides in CDCR
- 2020 Report on Suicide Prevention and Response within CDCR
- 2017-2019 Aggregate Suicide Report
- 2019 Report on Suicide Prevention and Response within CDCR
- 2018 Report on Suicide Prevention and Response within CDCR
- Annual Report on Suicides in the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016
- Annual Report on Suicides in the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015