California Correctional Center (CCC)
Inmate Mailing Address:
A Facility, MSF Facility
P.O. Box 2500
Susanville, CA 96127-2500
P.O. Box 2210
Susanville, CA 96127-2210
B Facility, Infirmary
P.O. Box 2400
Susanville, CA 96127-2400
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
California Correctional Center - Mission Statement
The primary mission of the California Correctional Center (CCC) is to receive, house, and train minimum-custody inmates for placement into one of the institution's 18 Northern California conservation camps. Working collaboratively with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, these camps are strategically located throughout the north state to provide fire suppression hand crews, as well as an organized labor force for public conservation projects and other emergency response needs of the State. Services provided through the conservation camp program historically amount to many millions of dollars in value to the public. Work projects associated with conservation camps support municipal, county, State, and federal government agencies, including schools, parks, cemeteries, and public recreation areas.
The secondary mission of CCC is to provide meaningful work, training, and education programs for inmates who do not meet the criteria for assignment to a conservation camp. These alternative assignments include academic and vocational trade programs, facility maintenance jobs, food service positions, and other facility support assignments.
CCC offers a wide assortment of positive leisure-time activities, including numerous self-help improvement programs, such as literacy, addiction recovery, veterans' affairs, religious services, athletic programs, and Page Turners Anonymous.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)