Sending money to an inmate at this institution is changing
Beginning April 1, 2015, this institution will participate in a 60-day pilot program using the Lock Box service. Lock Box allows for incoming inmate monies to be mailed to a secured centralized depository. Upon completion of the pilot program, these institutions will use the Lock Box service for inmate deposits of checks and money orders up to $999.99. Checks and Money Orders in the Amount in of $1,000.00 or more will still be accepted at the institution.
- Send a check or money order (http://offers.jpay.com/california)
- Download the Money Order Deposit Form (PDF)
The process for Electronic Fund Transfers remains unchanged for ALL prisons. Find out more about sending money to inmates.
California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
Warden (A) for California State Prison-Corcoran.
California State Prison, Corcoran - Mission Statement
The California State Prison (CSP), Corcoran is committed to ensuring and instilling the public and inmates' families with the confidence that CSP-Corcoran is committed to providing the best medical, mental health, education, vocational and self help programs for all inmates confined to Corcoran.
CSP-Corcoran not only meets this commitment by providing it's employees with the proper training, tools and safe working environment, but also by encouraging ideas and collaboration between all departments.
CSP-Corcoran is a complex, multi-mission institution comprised of the following facilities: Level 1, Level III, Level IV, Administrative Segregation Unit, Security Housing Unit, Protective Housing Unit, Prison Industry Authority and a fully licensed Acute Care Hospital.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)