Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP)
Kimberly A Seibel,
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
Chuckawalla Valley State Prison - Mission Statement
The mission of Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) is to provide long-term housing and services for male felons classified as medium and low-medium custody inmates. Two of the four Level II Facilities at CVSP are Sensitive Needs Yards. The other two are general population Level II yards. Under State law, the primary purpose of incarceration is punishment, the deterrence of criminal behavior, and the rehabilitation of inmates through education and self-improvement programs.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)