Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP)
Joe A. Lizarraga,
We are committed to protecting public safety, ensuring the safety of Department personnel, and providing proper care and supervision of all offenders under our jurisdiction while assisting their re-entry into society.
A safer community through excellence in a prison service built on respect for human dignity.
- Public Safety - We serve the public as a key element of the criminal justice system and endeavor to make a positive contribution to society.
- Leadership - We aspire to be positive role models and encourage others to excel.
- Integrity - We act lawfully, transparently, honestly, reliably, fairly, and ethically.
- Respect - We treat everyone with courtesy and respect and concern for their dignity, equality and human rights.
- Courage - We do what is right, even when confronted with adversity.
- Excellence - We conduct ourselves with distinction.
- Teamwork - We work together, forming effective partnerships with all stakeholders so that our performance benefits from a broad range of perspectives, insights and advice.
- Accountability - We are responsible to ourselves and others for our actions and decisions.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus/Chowchilla Family Express
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)