Central California Women's Facility (CCWF)
Deborah K. Johnson, Warden
Central California Women's Facility - Mission Statement
The primary mission of the Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) is to process, rehabilitate, and incarcerate California's female offenders in a secure, safe, disciplined and ethical institutional setting.
Central California Women's Facility is the largest female institution in the state which is located in Chowchilla, California. CCWF provides inmate academic education, work and vocational training, counseling and specialized programs for the purpose of successful reintegration into society. It provides community service which encourages public awareness and participation.
The facility's specialized mental health and medical services are commensurate with community standards, providing a licensed medical environment while encouraging personal responsibility.
The institution also provides staff resources and training which ensures the highest standards of "Correctional Professionalism."
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus/Chowchilla Family Express
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)