Central California Women's Facility (CCWF)
Deborah K. Johnson, Warden
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
Central California Women's Facility - Mission Statement
The primary mission of the Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) is to process, rehabilitate, and incarcerate California's female offenders in a secure, safe, disciplined and ethical institutional setting.
Central California Women's Facility is the largest female institution in the state which is located in Chowchilla, California. CCWF provides inmate academic education, work and vocational training, counseling and specialized programs for the purpose of successful reintegration into society. It provides community service which encourages public awareness and participation.
The facility's specialized mental health and medical services are commensurate with community standards, providing a licensed medical environment while encouraging personal responsibility.
The institution also provides staff resources and training which ensures the highest standards of "Correctional Professionalism."
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)