California State Prison, Corcoran (CSP-COR)
3 Ways of Sending Money to Inmates
- Lock Box: A no fee service with a shorter hold time for sending money via money order, personal check, or cashier’s checks.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): A paid service, this is the fastest option with funds posted to inmate’s account within 1 to 3 days.
- Mail funds directly to the institution: Never a fee. All funds except Certified Funds are subject to a 30 day hold.
California State Prison, Corcoran - Mission Statement
The California State Prison (CSP), Corcoran is committed to ensuring and instilling the public and inmates' families with the confidence that CSP-Corcoran is committed to providing the best medical, mental health, education, vocational and self help programs for all inmates confined to Corcoran.
CSP-Corcoran not only meets this commitment by providing it's employees with the proper training, tools and safe working environment, but also by encouraging ideas and collaboration between all departments.
CSP-Corcoran is a complex, multi-mission institution comprised of the following facilities: Level 1, Level III, Level IV, Administrative Segregation Unit, Security Housing Unit, Protective Housing Unit, Prison Industry Authority, a fully licensed Correctional Treatment Center, Long Term Restricted Housing and Enhanced Program Facility.
- Visitation Home
- Facility Locations
- CA Out-of-State Facilities
- Community Correctional Facilities
- Juvenile Facilities (DJJ)
- Printable Maps of California's Correctional Facilities
- Get on the Bus
- Inmate Visiting Guidelines - includes Mail and Telephone calls (pdf)
- Juvenile Visitor Guidelines
- Visitor Processing Appointment Scheduling System (VPASS)