The Board of Parole Hearings (Board) invoice forms to bill for services are available below. The Lifer Attorney invoice is used for lifer hearings and a separate invoice for MDO hearings.

IF YOU ARE WORKING WITH BPH FOR THE FIRST TIME AS AN ATTORNEY, you must also submit a Payee Data Record Form and a Vendor Master Record Information Form so you can be paid. Attorneys already on record with BPH need not submit these forms.