- Learn all about CDCR prison closures, including which facilities are affected and options for employees.
- Read what CDCR and CCHCS employees need to know about coronavirus (COVID-19).
- For CDCR employees teleworking and needing technical support please submit a Remedy Ticket on the intranet or call the EIS Service Desk.
Office of Employee Wellness
The Office of Employee Wellness (OEW) provides a safe, accessible, and connective space for proactive wellness support, education, and resources for all California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) and California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) employees.
New to CDCR?
Whether you are an executive, manager, supervisor, or line staff our Onboarding Portal will help walk you through the steps needed to complete your hiring process.
Training & Professional Development
Responsible for training and staff development, working in partnership with colleges, universities, and private entities to design, develop, and achieve the highest quality training to our employees.
Offers customer assistance in hiring, employment verification, position classification, discipline, pay, and benefits through comprehensive Customer Service Centers.
Pay and Benefits
- CalPERS Home
- Member information
- My | CalPERS
- Health Plans
- New State Employee Benefits Orientation
- Employee Assistance Program