- Use the CDCR Wellness App (found on the intranet) to access all important employee resources using your mobile device.
- Learn all about CDCR reductions & closures, including which facilities are affected and options for employees.
- For CDCR employees teleworking and needing technical support please submit a Remedy Ticket on the intranet or call the EIS Service Desk.
Office of Employee Wellness
The Office of Employee Wellness (OEW) provides a safe, accessible, and connective space for proactive wellness support, education, and resources for all California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) and California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) employees.
New to CDCR?
Whether you are an executive, manager, supervisor, or line staff our Onboarding Portal will help walk you through the steps needed to complete your hiring process.
Offers customer assistance in hiring, employment verification, position classification, discipline, pay, and benefits through comprehensive Customer Service Centers.
Training & Professional Development
All OTPD content is now housed on the CDCR Hub (intranet) except CTC Visitor Information.
Pay and Benefits
- CalPERS Home
- Member information
- My | CalPERS
- Health Plans
- New State Employee Benefits Orientation
- Employee Assistance Program