What CDCR and CCHCS employees need to know about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Benefit Options for Employees Who May Have Been Exposed to COVID-19 (Updated 01/21)
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA) and Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Acts (E-FMLA) (Updated 10/20)
- Employee Request Form for Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act/Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act
- Electronic Submission of Employee’s Record of Attendance (CDCR 998-A) (Updated 3/27/20)
- Practicing Perseverance (Updated 8/6/2020)
- Financial Wellness and COVID-19 (Updated 8/6/2020)
- Testing Resources (Updated 5/1/20)
- Health Care Worker Hotel Program Memo (Updated 4/17/20)
- Message to All CDCR/CCHCS Staff from Secretary Ralph Diaz (Updated 4/9/20)
- Family and Children Communication Tools During COVID-19 (Updated 4/1/20)
- Message to All CDCR/CCHCS Staff from Receiver J. Clark Kelso (Updated 3/31/20)
- Message to All CDCR/CCHCS Staff from Secretary Ralph Diaz (Updated 3/25/20
- Food Resources (Greater Sacramento Area) (Updated 3/18/20)
- COVID-19 Employee Health Resources (Updated 3/18/20)
- Employment Development Department COVID-19 Support Services (Updated 3/16/20)
- Stress, Balance, and the Coronavirus (Updated 3/11/20)
- Types of Approved COVID-19 Tests (Updated 4/16/20)
- Staff Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Updated 4/6/20)
- COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidance and Information (Updated 4/6/20)
- CDCR-CCHCS COVID-19 Employee Recommendations for Shared Living Spaces, Work Vehicles, and Equipment (Updated 4/1/20)
- Temporary Travel and Meeting Restrictions (Updated 3/18/20)
- Coronavirus Updates Intranet Site (Staff only)
- ATO Essential Non-Essential Employee Decision Tree (Updated April 2021)
- Essential Non-Essential Employee Decision Tree (Updated April 2021)
- Employee Exposure ATO Decision Tree (Updated April 2021)
- Exposed Critical Infrastructure Workers (Updated 4/9/20)
- Leading Teams Remotely (Updated 4/8/20)
- Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining to CDCR and CCHCS Employee Time Off Requests Related to COVID-19 (Updated 3/26/20)
- COVID-19 Staffing Update (Updated 3/19/20)
- Potential Telework Ideas (Updated 3/30/20)
- Remote Access Service (RAS) Request Form. Attach the RAS request form to your remedy ticket to request access to CDCR resources from remote locations.
- CDCR VDI New User Onboarding Process (Updated 4/23/20). How to download, install and log in via VDI to CDCR.
- COVID-19 Phishing Emails. Bad actors are aggressively looking to exploit COVID-19 pandemic to hack into systems, especially the healthcare industry. Review this document for tips and instructions on how to avoid being phished.
- Skype for Business Training. Skype is the primary tool for on-line meetings and calls while working remotely. View this link to get the most from Skype.
- Office365 Email Instructions. This document describes how to get access to CDCR’s Outlook web interface for email and calendar access.
- Emergency Telework Technology Guide. State Government Organizations. This document provides useful tips for preparing to work remotely.
- How to Access LMS from Home