Family & Friends Services

Family and friends can play a vital role in helping incarcerated people turn their lives around. Learn more about CDCR contacts, protocols, and initiatives below.

Who to Contact

For information about incarcerated people and parolees contact the appropriate Public Information Officer.

What to Expect

Information by Topic

Complaints or issues

If you or your incarcerated loved one has a complaint or wish to raise an issue, an appropriate person to contact is an Ombudsman.

Essential Resources