Family & Friends Services
Family and friends can play a vital role in helping offenders turn their lives around. Set a good example, stay connected, and praise the success of your loved one. Here are resources to help you do that.
Who to Contact
For information about offenders and parolees contact the appropriate Public Information Officer.
- Adult institution PIO contacts
- Visiting Sergeant/Lieutenant Phone List
- Adult Parole PIO contacts
- Juvenile institution PIO contacts
What to Expect
- When an inmate first arrives at a reception center
- After the reception center process an inmate arrives at their designated institution
Frequently Asked Questions
Complaints or issues
If you, or the offender, has a complaint or wish to raise an issue, an appropriate person to contact is an Ombudsman.