Career Opportunities & Exams
Women Working in Corrections Video Series
The video below is the second of three that represents the women who work in Corrections.
Join the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR). We offer jobs in both custody and non-custody environments to support the vision, mission, values and goals of our department.
CDCR has 35 adult institutions throughout California that are regularly looking to hire. Visit CDCR’s Facility Locator page and select the adult facility from the drop down menu you are interested in working at. On the specific facility page there is a Job Vacancies button that provides facility-specific job vacancies, information on local landmarks, historical information and photos that tell the story of that California institution.
General Information for Job Seekers
- How to Apply for a State Job
- Writing a Resume
- Statement of Qualifications, Desirable Qualifications, and Supplemental Questionnaires
- Job Analysis
- Criminal Record Supplemental Questionnaire
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law