The CDCR Specialized Recruitment and Outreach Unit will hold two Central Valley hiring workshops in July.
Both workshops will be held from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
The July 26 workshop will be held at the Learning Technology Center, 1101 Dairy Avenue, in Corcoran.
Register online for the July 26 workshop.
The July 28 workshop will be held at Four Points by Sheraton in the Bistro Ballroom, 5101 California Avenue, in Bakersfield.
Register online for the July 28 workshop.
Job opportunities in nine CDCR institutions include:
- case records professions
- education professions
- maintenance mechanics
- supervising cooks
- water sewage and plant supervisors.
Activities offered in the Central Valley hiring workshops include:
- Information on current vacancies, salary, and benefits.
- CalCareer account assistance.
- Take an Exam and get on the list! (Contact us for a list of same-day exams)
- On site assessment of qualifications.
- Possibly interview.
For more information, or to learn about job locations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.